Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

123456789

Sweety.
Another new korean all girl group (with the exception of one boy) has recently appeared as guests on KMTV.
Their group name is 'Sweety' and as shown in the picture, there are nine girls.
Some of them look very young.
The title of their single is 'So Sweet' .
Their tracklist:
01 Hayanbyeol (On Air vers.)
02 Kijageun Norae (Remake)
03 Shiny Day
04 Hayanbyeol (Original vers.)
The Debut Single has just been released on July 7th.
Credits to: jayce_gal@bww2 forums, Angel_Pinky@Soompi, asianfanatics.com

Man, child labour much?
I discovered this like about a month ago, slipped my mind.
Personally, I don't think they're cute :\
I really think they're too young to be working in showbiz, the 12 to 14 year olds should be all right but not the seven year old one please -.- It'll be like seeing my youngest brother sing and dance on television man.

Yeeeeeesh, terrible terrible.

Anyway, A one is challenging SJM D:
What's with challenging, you should just go on with your life normally.
Remember AS*1 or something challenged SuJu is it? And oh lookie, they're barely famous or anything.
So, this concludes that challenging another band doesn't help at all, no? :)
& besides, SJM consists of SuJu members who are definitely more experienced, more well trained in singing and dancing than A one who have just started their super training schedueles(?)

& Suju's third album has a song specially dedicated to ELF.
Hey what about me? I'm your wife and your bestf kkkkkkkkk.
Why no song for me huh, lol.
I'm kidding, the lyrics sound nice though. Oh it's in English :) A language we can all understand finally.

Super funny video of talking English with SS501.
Momomo, it's so cute. HAHAHAHA.

Let's speak English with SS501

"Yo Apple-Body! I am a boyyyy, you're a girrrrr, and we're your students!"

"Everybody say sugarrrr syruppp"

Ahahahah! Funny funny, I'm a boiiii and you're a girrrrrr.

Classic classic, hahahaha. Life's boring me, blah.

No comments: