Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crazy crazy.

I'm being a cuckoo, nuts, whammo, whatever.

Hi hi, I love Dbsk.


Wrong Number.
Oh oh! Look at their shiny silver absolutely cool shoes! :D
I'm becoming like Hazel, being obsessed over shoes now, but their shoes are really nice right?
& look at the nice car, umma!
Ohoh, it's not good to MIA for like 5 days cause you miss out on Korean news and videos :\
I'm like lost or something, wargh.
Anyway, tyvm to Hazel for the Ft Island album :)
Tyvm to Vino for the lovely birthday party! (Lazy to post pictures)



After Love.


Omg, I know I'm late but I love Ft Island :D
I said that before, but who cares?
Sarang Haeyo :D

Especially JongHoon!
He's like omg rehjqgqjhguqhwghqjh hot hot hottie! (hyperventilates)
& he looks like a boxer, a really hot one.
He looks so ummaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Chicken mamaaaaaaaaaaa.
He's hot, period.

Oh yeah, I'm so jealous of their legs.
They're so slim, unfair ): Why can't I have legs like theirs and be skinny huh.


Photobucket
Photobucket


Omg, love them to bits and pieces siollll.

Wow, it's 1.43AM.
BYE BYE BYE.

No comments: