Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Club Med.

Hi hi, I'm back!
I know you all miss me so so so much yeah? :D

Omg, it was super fun. Well, when I finally made friends on the third day.
& ahya what the hell. Apparently my sister lost the photos my parents ordered at Club Med, so it's like $70 bucks down the freaking drain or something D:

Day One.

Boated to Bintan at 3.30pm right after chemistry paper, cool eh. I was kind of sad that I didn't go grad night ): Dinnered at the waterfall restaurant, like whoohoo all the food. It's like omg super nice buffet with everything literally :D
Checked into our rooms and it was like awesome shit, super comfy and nice with television channels like MTV, Cartoon Network, KBS World, everything! Almost.


Jeremiah and I at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.

Choppy sea plus rain.
My sister puked and barfed like no one's business.

Club Med!
The swimming pool at night after the rain.

Our room, it has like three fluffy pillows and beds that are softer than the ones I have at home :D


Nice mirror :D

Day Two.

Played squash with Daddy and Kelly, and I sucked at it like omg hopeless much? Afterwhich badminton at the sports centre till we were like sweaty and utterly stink. The Junior Club (ages 11 to 17) were also there playing basketball. And so Justin and I joined them to 'play'.
Yeah right, I didnt even touch the ball once cause I didnt even know how t play :D And lo and behold, I got a medal cause the team I was in won -.- Lollll, awesome much?
Went ahead for lunch, great spread. Japanese cold noodles :D Wa damn shiok kkkk. About that, I was so omg pissed all right.

Firstly, I asked this girl, S, what we were going t do next. Then she didn't even look at me and just shrugged her freaking bloody shoulders and went back t talking t the rest. Okay wth much? She's a bloody sec one, like hello? RESPECT MUCH? & like when I try t talk t them they won't even bother about me. I was like omg assssssssssssss D:<

Thank God Melissa, one of the guys' in the dao group older sister, came although she was 18. Omg, I finally had someone to talk to all right. She's like super nice or something, and we did this fashion show thing together and it was super fun :D

Went to the pool and they had windsurfing lessons there. I can balance on the board man! Whoohoo, thanks to the endless trainings I have good balance :D The sail was super heavy and I got backache after that cause I kept bending my back, lolllllllll. Played monkey and banana in the pool, funny game. It's quite eggciting actually, we should play it one day.

Amelia joined us after the windsurfing lessons, and finally during dinner I had someone to talk to. Stoned during dinner as the rest were yakking away.

Fashion show time! We had to model the new Gentle Organizers (G.O) clothes, damn fun. Whoohoo, all the retarded poses. Too bad the photos are lost, cause I didnt give my parents the camera to take photos.

Day Three.

Farewell day? Like 3/4 of the Junior Club people went home. P.s, I was sort of glad they went? Cause they're like super ass-ed meanies. And this girl, D, cried when one of them left. So I was like 'Are you okay? Do you want tissue?' And she glared at me and like walked away.

OKAY WTF ALREADY. What's with you overly obnoxious buttheads? Omg, losers. No wonder Singaporeans are so unfriendly. You're a freaking sec two. A whopping sec two, omg. Whatever mega loser. Cry out all your eyeballs for all I care, bitch.

Loges, our G.O, was also sad cause they were all going. After that, went swimming and then we went t do trapeze(?). Omg, super super super fun. I can do a knee hang and a single backflip, awesome man. No pictures though :\ Amelia did a catch! Like you do your own thing and another person from another side catches you, like in the circus!

Entertainment at 9pm was super funny with the air guitar show. Awesome awesome performance, no pictures again ):

Day Four.

Badminton tournament, Amelia was like sick so she didn't play. Camilla came and joined us during badminton, another nice person! :D Diago(?) also joined us to play. Played UNO while waiting for the guys to finish their badminton tournament, loser had to run two rounds around the whole court and do the monkey dance. Loges' idea, lollllll.

Paired with Chester, and we won! Jordan, a new G.O, came t join us too. Got another medal, hahahah super cool :D After that, went to swim. Fortunately, when we entered the pool, it was just the time for water aerobics' lesson. A Japanese G.O was instructing us, awesome! She looks super fittttt :D So, Loges forced us all to do water aerobics, and omg it was super funny and damn tiring. Not easy to hop and run in the pool okay! HAHAHA, muscle ached like shit.

Did the sun dance after that, and played water polo :D It was hilarious with Ara, South Korean G.O, being the referee. Oh! and he looks like the Coffee Prince main actor, just that he's much shorter, tanner and has more defined abs :D He said "Guys, no touching the ladies. Ladies, touch all you want" Roflmao, and so Chester like touched a girl from the opposing team when he grabbed the ball. Ara was like "Don't touch the ladies!" Then Ara got the ball, and Barbara, GM, tried to pry it from him and he started screaming "I'M A LADY! I'M A LADY! DON'T TOUCH ME!" Omg, it was freaking funny I tell you. Lollllllllll.

Lunched, Japanese food! Apparently Camilla came from the same school and same place as Loges. So coincidental all right, and she's migrating to Melbourne where Amelia stays man! So coooool!

Went to the beach and kayaked! The waves are like massive! And Singapore's waves are like babies compared to those at the Bintan beach. Kayaked with Chester with Timothy in the middle. So it's like 3 people in a double boat -.- Wl eh, the paddle was super heavy and the boat also, I missed the Ks.

Lollll, then Chester jumped off the boat to capsize Aaron and left Timonthy and I on it. Just then, a really huge wave came heading my way. I was like shit shit, and we capped and I hit my head super hard against the heavy boat. It hurts like crap man, then I was like frantically searching for Timothy cause he was so small! He's 10 btw. I thought he died or something, gave me a fright k. Got scratched, hit and cut by the boat when it threw us onto shore.

Played in the sea with the rest and we drank a lot of salt water. It hurts your lips man, ouch. We rode the ways and it was super fun. After that, Jordan wanted to look for monkeys cause he heard that Club Med had monkeys, so he made us go with him and climbed all the rocks. Omg, there were so many insects and I screamed like an ass, it was super gross okay.

Got to the other side and it was covered with barnacles and broken shells. And apparently they found 'sea cucumbers' which were black and disgusting and moved when you threw a stone at it! And there was this long black thing under the rock and when you throw something at it, it recoiled! We were all so disgusted and kept calling it 'live shit'. Lolllll.

Changed quickly and headed to the trapeze again. Chester did the whip and the catch and got a cert! Wl eh, unfair please. Aaron also! I couldn't do the catch cause my knee-hang wasn't perfect enough, and I kept letting go cause my hands were too pain and I was utterly exhausted. Watched the trapeze people perform and omg super cool, they can just swing back and forth so easily. & Chester said Saya, a Japanese G.O, did a double backflip the day before. Awesome la all right!

Dinnered together for the last time ): Loges wasn't there! She had lifeguard lessons, zzzz. Everyone talked so much and it was super nice :D Billard, while Camilla and I surfed the net using Chester's Iphone. Camilla msn-ed her dad using his phone, lol! Went t watch the performance at 9pm and the comedy was hilarious seriously, theyre so cool. Whoohoo! Jordan nearly died cause he had jet lag, lolllll.


Aaron and I.

Clement and I.
Oh look, there's a retard behind :D

Weilin and I.

Justin and Andrew. (Amelia's younger brother)


Lavina and I. (Amelia's cousin)

Jordan and I.
He's from Canada, and he just came over from the Club Med in Turkey.
Cool huh.

Andrew and I.

Justin and Jordan.

Amelia and I.
She's pretty huh, Australian mix Singaporean :)
Super nice nice person :D
Plus she looks like Eunice Olsen right!


Chester and I.
He looks damn gayyyyyyyy.
Hahahah, kawaii nehzxzx.
Oh, Chester, Clement and Aaron are brothers by the way. Lollll
Timothy and I.
He's so cuteeee, awww.
Camilla and I.
She's super bubbly, lollll.
And she's from Malaysia, Sabah, same as Loges! :D
Comedy.
Picture not very clear though :\

Day Five.

I didn't want t wake up. Packed and checked out at 11pm.
Met the Junior Club at the bar, and watched them play water basketball before lunching with family. Slacked around and waited for the 1.15pm bus to come. Took pictures with the G.Os! Omg, I didn'e manage t take with Loges ))))))))': Omg, I will seriously miss her "Never seen a beautiful lady eat before?" and her "Mei you kan guo da mei nu ah?"

She's an Indian mix Philippino from Malaysia, she's super funny can! She can speak Chinese, Bahasa Melayu, a bit of Hakka I think, super cool.


Peter!
'DON'T THINK TOO MUCH!'
Omg, I will miss him suddenly popping out and shouting that at me ):
He gave me a fright the other time he shouted that while I was stoning looking at the mini club kids.
Omg, hope to see you soon!

The pool today. Nice huh, super beautiful :)

Jonathan from the Trapeze!
He's from Australia.
He's like the strongest catcher, he once caught a man weighing 130kg all right!
Super cooooooooool.

Claudia from Trapeze.
She's like way cool.
She's the third generation of the circus people all right!
She can do flips blah blah and she's super cute la k.
Plus she's from Italy, super cooooooooooool!

Omg, I miss Club Med already. When I finally made friends, we all have t leave.

Might be meeting them on tuesday or wednesday, where Camilla will be in Singapore for two days.
Eggcitedddddddddd :D

Sorry for the long winded post, guess I'm excited.

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEENTH VINO!
Omg, love you super super much sweetie, God bless you super lots on your birthday! :D

& there was this cute Singaporean chinese boy at Bintan! He's like so tall and cute! But he's fifteen and I didn't talk t him cause I didn't know him ): He's super cute la k! Super rare t find.

Lolllllll.

Kkkkk, see you people.

No comments: