Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mirotic.

Tvfxq's 4th album is out! :D

Mirotic.

Supermama hottttta.

Changmin looks like a Calvin Klein supermodel, and no I'm not being some drooly wooly girl.
I'm not that type that looks at how muscular a person is. I'd vomit blood and die.
Anyway, Changmin has grown up! He looks, howdoIputit, hot and sort of sexy. Kinda, hahah. Okay, I sound really sick here.

& Yunho has cropped his hair shorter.
When I watched the teaser, I thought I saw Yalun, then I realized wrong country, Lolll.
& he's more muscular, lol. Not that I care anyway.

Junsu cut his hair even shorter -.- And he has this really weird action in the mv, like the bimbo action w the hand covering the mouth when bimbos are shocked. Yeah, terrible.

Yoochun has a really weird hairstyle. Aw man, they should spare him with his hair, he's always having weird hairstyles, can't they let him stick t his purple line hairstyle, it makes him look more handsome la k.

& Jaejoong, terrible terrible. I rather him have his old hairstyle manz, they cropped it short behind. It's so not cool and not nice. What's with the new hairstyle anyway huhhhh, which reminds me he's a bit inhuman with a waist size of 23.59 inches. Mine is bloody fatter than his. Life's unfair D:

Anyway, who is their image consultant anyway. Slapppppp the person for giving them weird hairstyles. I should be in charge, they'll look more handsome, hawwwww. Of course, it's me you're talking about :D Omg, I hope Jaejoong faster grow his hair quick, it looks weirddddd. Chicken mama, got t get their album. Ahya, Singapore so laggy. Slap S'pore siolllllll.

&& did you know that Key replied t this girl's message(which is in english) on the fan board in english?! 미라, 열쇠는 아주 귀엽다!

K bloody hell, I need t learn korean if not I don't understand a single thing.
WHERE ON EARTH IS THE IPLE THING. WARGHHHHHH.

Oh, and fyi Key spells nervous as 'nervas'. So cute eh.
Bloody hell, preorders are tris annoying.
& Idk if I should order from yesasia D:

No comments: