Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Doh\Duh.

Cheeeee.

Night study was a blast. If you can keep your eyes open and brain functioning while doing dreary(notice my superb vocab) A maths questions that will drive you utterly mad.
I could've vowed (I can't say swear) that I've put on 1 kg whilst eating a bag of calbee's potato chips and doing my work at the same time D:
It's quite effective actually, more effective than studying at home, like now -.-

Anyway, I realised something SUPER, MEGA UTTERLY BIG!
Have you realised that many songs are actually girls?! I meant their names are girls'.

For example, Check yes Juilet by We the kings, Jenny by Click Five, Mandy by Jonas brothers, Uptown girl by whoever'sbandIdk etc.

I mean, why girls?
Can't they name songs after something else, like flowers or trees or bees or birds or mountains.
They should change girls' names t guy ones!

For example,

1. Check yes Romeo by We the Kings.
2. Johnny by Click Five
3. Marcus by Jonas brothers
4. Down-the-dustbin boy by whatever.

Cool eh? Absolutely.
Except for one problem, they're guy bands\singers.
So if they're like saying about guys, it'll be quite sick, HAHAHA.

Imagine Click Five crooning to 'Johnny, what's your problem'
HEEEEHAHAHA.

Okayokay, Me thinks me needs t go study now.
Byebyebyebye.

Oh and ep8 is out out out! (squeals like a cow)

No comments: