Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Laziness personified.

I am supposed t be studying, and yet I am not.

Gosh, hate myself for being such a lazy arse.
Chemistry and physics is not exactly very appealing y'know, plus I am just rotting away at home accumulating fats day by day D:

To add on to my misery, I'm suffering withdrawal sympthoms of having finished watching Nodame Cantabile.

Nodame Cantabile SP!
Got t have it like now now now, must go buy it like tomorrow or something.
Have got t watch it, I'm super addicted t the story and the people of course.

Crashing training tomorrow yeah?
I can get a free tan at Bedok while watching 'em suffer. (Muahaha)
I am mean, ain't I?
To tell you the truth, I miss training a lot.
Cause it urges me t study and helps me lose lards\fats\oils whatever shit there maybe.

Oh, and I've decided t become a damn sexist cause I think girls suffer too much.
For instance, why are girls always the ones who get pregnant if they do it w a damn guy, and be called a slut when guys become famous for it?
And what difference is there between girl and guy sports eh?

Eh omg, I'm having a throbbing headache.
I feel like punching something, someone somehow.

Ujghjsggsjkhjstyhut D:

[edit]
I'm going t name my son Cade and daughter Calypso.
That is if I ever get married and have children, which I highly doubt so.
[/edit]

No comments: