Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Girl power.


My heart's not made of steal
I'm looking for someone to break my shield
'Cause even superheroes have to feel
And in the end I'm only human

Oooo, love her shades.
Red is so yummaye, like super hottie hot hot yeah.

Anyway, I ran twenty rounds around the freaking field not too far from my house.
Hope it paid off burning away my fugly fats.
I stink of sweat now, feel like plunging into a swimming pool.
I miss swimming, makes me lose weight! Hahhhhhh.

Got t study siol, I can slap myself for slacking for so many days D:

Oh, and guys suck.
With the exception of my husbands\boyfs\bestfs and Jesus :)

Ps, Jonathan says he miss me.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I know you miss me, actually everyone misses me. I'm so missable hor :D

No comments: