Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Wet.

커피프린스 1호점
The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince

K, I know I'm really slow about this show but who cares huh.
It's super funny and super sweet!
Yoon Eun Hye who acts as Go Eun Chan is super good at acting la kkkk :D
She's like super funny (x24564564445)
Oh, and the cousin Han-Sung looks like Hankyung(!) in certain angles yo, I was amazed man, omg.
Lollll, left four more episodes, can't wait :D
Kkkkk, cycling at East Coast today with Andra and Shanying.
Tiring like siao cause we changed the gears t the tighest, teeheehee.
Pictures up soon when I get the thumbdrive from Shanying.
Oh, and it's not fun t cycle in the rain, it's really disgusting D:

Wlllll, I'm not losing the fats at my thighs ):
Trying everything and it's not working! I'm growing fatter every single day!
jsdhjrghjkehrghrj, shit la.
I'm so pissed, wish I could go for liposuction t suck out all my fats.
Yeah right, omo D:

Oh oh, tell me when y'all are crashing training.
Want t crash, must go crash together, lollll.
Yeah k, maybe I should go t the sun and burn fats.

K bye.

No comments: