Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Belated stuff.

K, sorry for belated post plus picture heavy post.

Teachers' Day > Aces' Day > Salad making > Concert > Breakfast > Video > Suntec with Keefe, Andra, Shanying, Aisha, Jonathan > Home.

Pictures up :)
During breakfast.

Andra extra, lol.
Shanying's thinking face. (Omg, lol)
Cheeeese. No, more like twixzxxzxz.
Shanying and I.
Four of us. (Ps, this is the most normal shot we took)
Peiyin and I. (Twist twist!)
Andra and I.
I was trying t do the word L-O-L, Andra's being a fish? Lollll.
Py, Andra and I.
Py and I trying t be something, Andra's cocking her eyebrows -.-
Supergirliesssssss.
We'll pound guys into pancakes.
Oh, Andra's trying t think really hard.
Four of us.
The kissing game.
Cool huh, I was kissing the freaking wall(literally) for five mins before this.
The gang of six of us from sec two :)
Memories, awww.
Shiqi looks like some kukumalu, extra only.
Lollll.

1 hour bus ride t Suntec.

Shanying and Aisha. (Looking constipated eh?)

Talk t the hand man, talk t the hand.
I look like a monkey D:
Blur face.
o:
Emo mamas. (Neoprint effect, according t Andra)
Big nostrils.
HAHAHA!

Random.
Keefe being an emo kiddo, lol.

Camwhore minus the person at the back.
Kkkk, shall end off with this photo.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Spastic (x658645457567468786754) face.
Roflmao!

K, finally finished posting the pictures.
The blogger upload thing is so slow D:
Been a lazy pig for the past few days after prelims, cause all I ever do is like sleep, eat, go out, tv, books.

I'm proud t say that Connie Ho has finished watching Zhong Ji Yi Jia! :D (claps hand)
Heartpain (x45674564786874) when Yalun got injured in the show ):

Oh yeah, Jason came for cell today.
Got a shock cause I havent seen\talked t him for the last four years.
Don't recall myself talking t him in p6 either D:
& I heard that Pingyao's back apparently, thought he was stuck in Shanghai or whutever.
I am so lag about this kinda stuff, what t do.
I'm not exactly a social butterfly y'see.

K, I must go and catch some sleep.
Cycling tmr, oh boy lose fats time!

No comments: