Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Heehaw.

OMO.

I just like woke up from my supposed nap. (It lasted from 6pm t 9.40pm)
Wa shit, I'm damn screwed k.
I'm like frantically trying t revise my chemistry, and it's like 10.08 alr?
Plus I have geography essay and english vocab thing t do.
Omg, screwed much?
K whatever, tomorrow I'm like going t do my work instead of run.
Shit, I'm like fat or whutever.

Anyway, listening today was omo?
They said it was going t start at like 2.30, so we went t wait outside class at 2.00.
We waited for half hour, then the invigilator said we'll start at like 3.00?
(Rolls eyes)
And guess what station was 92.4FM?
It's classical, omg could things be any lamer.
Then we had t listen t like 1/2 hour worth of classical songs and the teacher was like "Please try not t fall asleep".
Welllll, I did anyway. It was freaking boringggggggggggg.
And when the listening started, I couldn't get what the freaking passage was saying :\
It was over like so fast, argh.
Then when the passage finish, I like rolled my eyes and the teacher kept staring at me.
Whateverrrrrr, it was so ah-nnoying.

I should like stop ranting and start studying.
Omg, I so hate exothermic and endothermic reactions ):
K, I shan't worry. I got brainssssssss. (Yeah right, zz)
& thank God for guiding me through listening :D
I sorta got one or two wrong only :)

Kkkkkz, life rocks.

No comments: