Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hope for a miracle.

Training is as usual very tiring.
I'm always super exhausted after trainings, and I hate it cause I'll fall asleep at home and waste time not doing any work at all.
Stupid trainings.
I hate it that they take advantage of us.
Wahlao, we're secondary fours, you nitwits.
Boats were confirmed today, and I knew it.
Hello new partner Vino :)
Though I must always state my apologises before we start training, just in case.
& get well soon Joanne, lol.
Mass cip is a bloody waste of my precious time when I could have gone t church and serve, afterwhich study like a maniac.
It wastes my whole day away just like that, eejits.
& guess what?
E zuo ju e wen came out already, I'm super happy.
& I bought the discs already :D
But it's only part one, and it already costs a bomb, tsk D:
Kay, I'm super scared of Nationals, I scared I can't even get into finals.
I need a miracle baddy-o.
Cause when all else fails
Hope pulls us through.
I need just that little faith.
I need a miracle, and a sunny day like those in the cartoons where everything seems t be bursting with possibilities.

No comments: