Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Accident prone much?

I'm so accident prone today D:


Incident one:
I capsized at 1km whilst doing 2km with Hazel, Vino and Nanfeng. Connie being Connie gei kiang try and self rescue cause was in the water for approx. 15 t 20 minutes. So, tried t climb up the boat, and capped again. Then, second time I tried t get onto the boat I slid off the boat, and my hand 'skidded' across the back of the boat.



Guess what?

I realised that there was a part on my arm white in colour, contrasting t my skin colour. Then, I waited for blood t come out, but don't have la. Nevermind, then got TPJC want t come save, then suddenly I spotted something brown on the back of the boat. Wow, realising it was my skin, I quickly picked it off and threw it into the water before Tpjc came t save.

Now, of course got blood la.



Incident 2:
I capsized again at the 1km mark. Being gei kiang again, I tried t self rescue, again. This time round I managed t get close t the combing before I fell off the boat. & in the process of which, my thigh 'skidded' across the plate thing (black thing that you put number plate into). & boy does it hurt. So, it hurt so much that since I'm in the water and can't jump up and down, I thread water damn hard okay t try and get rid of the pain. & there was this super big scratch across my inner thigh. Wow.



Now, I am like some bai kah, walk with legs open so damn big.

Incident 3:
I went onto shore and adjusted the seat. Then I wanted t get into the boat again. So with one leg already in, I tried swinging in the other leg. Lo and behold, I fell into the water again. & this time onto the rocks. Phack went my hand as it came down hard on the rocks, and it was super red and unbendable.

Wahlao, now it's like red and bumpy.


So you see, I'm that accident prone today.
& I want t thank God that I didn't get super angry during training :)
Anyway, Hankyung is super sexy.
Haaaaaaaaaaah, I think you people are sick of my ranting.
Hahaha!


SJ-M and Fahrenheit.
Perfecto <3

No comments: