Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

He saw you.

Prayer and change.

Pastor Pacer preached today, and it was good :)
I was really touched by what he said.
I guess we can only count on God t relieve us of our burdens and sins.
I think I have trying t rely on myself too much, I've drifted too far I guess.

Hebrews 13:5-6.

A verse that I'll remember, cause God said that He won't ever leave me nor forsake me :D

When there was the altar call, I guess something came to light in me.
I cried.
Thankyou laoma and laopa for your prayers and your concern :)

Oh, and laopa's booking in on wednesday :D
We'll get t see him botak 2 weeks later.
Ordered pizza and gave him our version of the daily mian bao :D
Laopa ah, take care yeah?
& God bless, may you come back looking more man :D

Righty-o, I shall go study cause I've been slacking.
Sayonaraaaaaaaaaaaa amigoes.

No comments: