Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Geography.

You know, vibrations in the earth's crust is caused by seismic waves.
& these seismic waves are catergorized(?) into PSL waves. (If I remember correctly)


P: Primary waves (travels fastest)
S: Secondary waves (travels slower than primary waves & hits crust at right angle)
L: Can you guess what's this?


Well, L stands for LOVE waves.


Right, so lame right? But it's like true la, it's the slowest seismic waves that hit the earth's crust I think.
& Peiyin, Vino and I thought that Ms Lim was like being lame when she taught us on the earthquake thing.
Right, I think my brain's gonna fry with all the geography stuff about population, hazards, development and all those barka thingammys.
Oh, and did you know that males' life expectancy has always been short since the day they were born? & that females in Singapore can live up to 85 years of age :D

Girl power! Roflmao.

Sorry, I'm being utterly brainless and barka-y D:
Oh, and I think guys are so overrated. With the exceptions of my husbands, fiance, boyfs and bestfs of course :)

Okay, whatever.
Sorry for a late post D:

No comments: