Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Have a little faith.

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY XINHUI! :D
May God bless you abundantly always :)
Hope you enjoy your special day :D

Kallang marathon today and it was quite an experience.
Kind of cool though, with the sightseeing and stuff.
Managed t catch a glimpse of the Singapore flyer up close, but didn't really have the time t bother cause was busy slogging my guts out for the marathon.
Sorry Veronica that I was so !@$%$#$%$^% in the boat :\
Really sorry that we didn't manage t win and stuff ):
& the announcer's english was super good, right.

Sometimes, I feel that it's so difficult t look t the cross and focus my attention there whenever I feel so demoralised.
I wish God'll just like make me focus on Him or something, it'll make my life much easier.
You know, I really feel so sad that Jerry and people around me think that Veronica and I can't make it.
Like during the marathon, the only thing that kept me going was the fact that we had t prove t Jerry that we're so not useless, and that we can actually go like fast for once.
Okay, so maybe it was my fault we didn't really do well.
If I had more strength, maybe we could've catched up with the GESS boat and got sixth position instead.
But I was actually quite happy and I believed that we managed t snag the top ten positions.
Alas, when we came up and Mr iskandar asked us what we got and if we can get top ten, we said that we didn't know. & Jerry had t say "cannot one la". & Mr Iskandar told us t cross our fingers and maybe we could get top ten.
Hey, I know we're not oh-so-strong like Joanne, Vino, Hazel, Ruoning, Carol, Divya and all, but can't you people just have faith in us? Must we depend on crossing our fingers and hoping that luck will get us the top ten positions? Is your perception of us in the water that low?
& we were so happy we managed t overtake Divya and Carol who're our school's champion boat, and everyone starts saying that they were sick and stuff, and that if they were all right, they will definitely win. I know Divya was sick, and I know they would've gone much much faster if they hadn't been obstructed and stuff. But hey, can't you people believe that we managed t overtake them? Can't you all have confidence in us that we can do it?
I don't think you know what's like t have your own teammates and your coach and teachers not having the confidence in you.
& yeah, I'm so sorry that we're not very strong and so average in canoeing.
Maybe everyone thinks that I'm oversensitive and stuff, but ask yourselves, how many times have you thought that Veronica and Connie could overtake a boat much faster and stronger than them?
This makes me so sad and angry, maybe that's the reason why I keep snapping at people today.
I'm just being a bitch la huh, being too sensitive.
Just ignore me.

Faith the size of a mustard seed does many miracles.
God, help me look unto You.

No comments: