Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Duck galore.

Hello.
I still can't forget the announcer's hilarious english :D
Hahaha, very cute siol.

Like the part when he said different various organisations, the ngee ann polyTEHNIT, plus the Nanyang Tech-chicken-gical university.
Hahahaha, so cute right? :D


Ohoh, Jeanette told us the classic thing he said.



Merduckie Bridge (Medaka Bridge)
Roflmao, so funnnnnnnaye.
Oh and Jeanette is nice :D
Cooool, I've got a super red blush :D
& lots of bumps on my hands, like a bumpy road that goes bumppityboopitybump :D
& I still smell of boo-tifool sunblock.
Okay, Jingquan and I came up with some kinds of eyes.
Long eye: -.
Short eye: -.-
Wide eye: -.------------
Cockeyed: o.o
Small eye: ...
Big eye: ࠿.࠿
Starry eye: *.*
Champion eye: 1.1
Runnerup eye: 2.2
Eye with eyebrow (copyrighted by jingquan): Ô.Ô

No comments: