Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Phoooey.



swallow me then spit me out
for hating you , i blame myself
just seeing you it kills me now

no i don't cry
on the outside anymore

Just came back from physics and chem tuition with vino and shannie :D
The tuition teacher is a nice old patient man.
Guess what?
He knows Mr Yong and Miss Tang.
Hahahha, much better than my stupid Maths tuition teacher D:
Yah whatever.
Holidays 'ended' today.
Right, with a whole pile of homework due in two weeks time.
Haieyr, stressssssssss.
Hazel has flown farfarfar away t a land called New.Z
Come back soon Hazel, remember our souveneirs.
Haaaaaah :D
Drats, livejournal's codes are screweddddd.
I dont know how t edit it :\
Okay whatever, time t change skin yo.

Oh yah, my aunt just gave birth :D
I wonder if its a girl or boy.
I WANT A SON NAMED RUSH\RED.
I WANT A DAUGHTER NAMED SAFFERON.
Coooooleeeeee :D
Bye.
Hah.

No comments: