Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm fat.



Cause everybody tries to put some love on the line
And everybody feels a broken heart sometimes
And even when I'm scared I have to try to fly
Sometimes I fall
But I've seen it done before
I gotta step outside these walls


Teddy Geiger is gorgeous :D
Okay whatever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 15TH ZHIYI! :D
God bless you manymanymany c:

HAPPY BELATED DEEPAVALI TO VINO & DIVYA! :D

Went t Divya's house and boy, it's superrrr huge!
I think a few thousand times larger than mine.
Plus her tv is absolutely huge, twice the size of mine :o
Hahaha, and Divya's baked cookies were yummy.
Okay, so I ate lots of them.
Not my fault la right.
Joanne, Vino, Indra(?), Jen, Samuel and Amy were there too :D
& Divya's younger brothers look so like her.
I think the youngest brother likes us cause he keeps smiling at us, hahahaha.
Watched Miss USA,
we were going a little crazy cause we kept saying how chio are they, haaaaaaaah c:
Lunch was nice, I was too full t stuff anymore stuff into my mouth.
Thankyou Divya for such a nice time :D

Met Hairy Vicky at Pasir Ris interchange t bus t Pasir Ris Park.
Planned for the Amazing race.
Boy are the sec one and twos going t die playing.
HAHAHAH.
I feel so mean, nevermind :D
Planned the beach games too, it was so tiring.
& I got tanned in the process okay.
Hahaha, I need t get some photo album for ss.
Crappitycrappycrap.

Went for the Bizworld meeting today.
Whoa, chimology please.
I think I cant make it for economics.
Hahhaha.
Lunched with shiqi at ljs, havent talked t her for so long ever since last year's petty fight :\

You know what,
I think I've all matured a lot.
When I was in lower secondary, I realised I got into petty fights and quarrels with almost everyone.
I can't believe how childish my thinking was :\
I'm sorry t those I've waged 'war' on.
I know I'm such an ass, sorrrrrrrrrrrry ):

Okay, enough of my sentimental thoughts.
I can't wait for the chalet
:D

No comments: