Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, October 20, 2007



You could send it in a box
I don't care, just drop it off
I won't be home
Cause without me, you know you're lost
Minus you, I'm better off


HOLA AMIGOS c:
I love A maths Joanne,
HAHAHAH :D
Happy belated birthday Amanda Soh!
May God bless you truckloadddddds :D
<3
Training today and it wasn't good at all :\

People, please come for training all right?
It's no use if we train and you people are not there, it is not v encouraging also.
We win as a team, we lose as a team.
And the captains will get a lot of scolding if there are too little people,
It's not their fault okay?
So please come for trainings.
Yah I know, everyone's bloody tired of trainings.
People have lost passion and stuff, its not like you're the only ones okay.
That's so myocardioinfarction selfish please.
We can't afford t win the title back like that, we're sick of persuading people t come for trainings.
Jerrie, Aisha, Vino and hazel are sick of nagging at you all already give them a break would you?
Stop those nonsensical excuses, you're not the only ones with problems and stuff retarded shit stuff, everyone does.
So please, come for trainings and lift the captains' loads.
It's seriously not fair that we're all taking responsibility of your not coming for trainings and getting all the scoldings from Jerry.
Myocardioinfarction.

And, I think Jerry is at fault too.
I dont know if you'll read this but yeah.
It is not that I'm being rude or whatever, but I think you've got t try t understand us.
It's not exactly fair that you expect us t be as good your batch or like debbie and shien's batch.
I know it's like the dream batch and dream team and all.
I respect that you people are really (x 574517545) good and that you all are really passionate.
But really, I think we shouldn't be recounting on past glories t sustain the team.
Every batch is different and unique in a sense.
We're different from you all all right.
It's not that we don't want t push hard or that we don't want t win back the title.
It's not that we don't care that we lost the title, we do care.
We're really trying t do what is the best.
& it's not very easy t persuade people t come for trainings.
We bug them, we beg them, we ask them nicely, we've tried our best.
You think that we've it easy right?
No, we're not having the time of our lives.
We're desperately trying t salvage the team from breaking into pieces alright?
We're not robots, we're humans who feel tired and stuff.
It's not only you who feel tired and drained out with us.
We also feel that, we're humans, people with emotions.
So, please spare a thought for us.
I know my stamina sucks, yah fine.
I do my best in running the rounds okay?
We all do our best, we whack it out.
Can you please like try t understand us for a moment or two?
It won't kill you t do so.
We're grateful for you travelling from your hostel at the other end of Singapore down t coach us, we're thankful.
But please, spare us a thought?

It's my opinon.
You'll most probably come up with a retort about us being so whatever or maybe scold me.
Yeah sure, but everyone's entitled t their own opinons c:
So yep, I'm terrible, horrible, incorrigible.
Too bad yo.

Anyway, Mummy went shopping just now with Daddy D:
Mean pok-er, never tell me can.
She went t Club Marc, Dorothy Perkins and Idk where can ):
Tskkkkkkk, never mind, daddy will bring me go buy stuff tomorrow.
Yesahbaby :D
Ohohohhhhhh,
On the bright side, Mummy bought three dramas! :D
1. Hello, My Lady.
2. Goong S.
3. Brown Sugar Macchiato.
Plus a disc for Justin, Kelly and Jeremiah.
Thankyou v much Mummsy :D
& I think Yamapi's cute.
Hahahahah!
:D

No comments: