Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rush.



It takes you to another place,
imagine everything you can.
All the colors start to blend,
The system overloads again.


Got back almost all of our papers.
I thank God for everything c:
I passed chemistry by the way, hahaha.
So relieved that I passed la okay :D
English nearly had me sent t the mental hospital.
I was so nervous and afraid that I would screw my composition and flunk the whole thing cause there was a failure who did personal recount :\
I was shaking like some mad woman, then Mdm Wan asked me if I was all right.
Hahahha, nervous breakdown.
Thank God I passed! :D
Plus I passed my Paper One Section Two also c:
And comprehension's a shocker.
HAHAHAHA, THIS IS SO HILARIOUS.
Get this:
I GOT 10/10 FOR PASSAGE A.
ROFLMAO.
I didnt realise it till Joanne exclaimed I got full marks.
Stunning eh, I can't believe it.
Hilarious please, unbelievable.
It's a miracle c:
I passed passage B and summary too :D
Hooooray, God rocks yo!
Hahahahha.
Went shopping with Andra just now for stuff after eating maggi mee.
It was terribly tiring please.
Our backs, legs and hands nearly broke.
Hohohoho, tomorrow we'll get back A maths.
So fun so fun :D
Drum rolls please.
Hohohohohohohohoho c:

No comments: