Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, October 27, 2007



Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi
Oh my sisters
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi


SPA Briefing:
Mr Yeo was crapperdoodledoo yesterday during Physics SPA briefing in the hall.
He said something about physics being like cooking.
Something about chopping up the vegetables then dont know what, then he remarked "Forget it I'm talking rubbish".
Hahaha, so funny please.
The hall was super cold so I took out my strawberry shortcake humongous towel and people kept staring at me.
Aye what la, I was just trying t qu nuan right.

Training.
Ran six rounds outside school.
I am offically pissed with trainings.
Okay fine,
I RUN V SLOW.
I AM NOT LIKE YOU SO STRONG.
I NOT CONFIRM MEDALIST LIKE YOU.
Happy?
You do not need t emphasize what I, myself already know.
Sulked and nearly wanted t strangle someone called John till he died really horribly.
I'm so pissed.
Pissed till I could punch someone in the face and break their bones.
Annoying pieces of shit D:<

Whatever, I shan't care.
Lunched with Hazel, Joanne, Shanying, Veronica, Gerald and Qing Xiang.
Bus-ed back t school t bathe before I went around taking artistic pictures :D

We went for the film fest "The playground".
Vino came later with the rest of the people.
And Xinyi and Wind were so crappy, hahahahah.
I liked all the films though.
But I like Nightwalk, Deja Vu and Unique Noise the best :D

Hahaha, Nightwalk was funny with the ghost falling down the steps, then got one part very anticlimax the cartoon in the video scream, then all of us started laughing like mad.

Deja Vu was spoooooky, cool plus bloody! :D It was done by Xinyi's friend, its like super cool please! With the cannibal doctors and nurse and mother. Whoohoo, confirm t gross you out and scare you out of your wits, hahahhaha :D

Unique Noise is just ... funny. HAHAHA, I dont know how t say it. Hhahaha, to the left to the left. Omg, freaking hilarious. I laughed until my stomach pain, hahaha.

So, I think it was a success.
Those who missed it is such a waste :D
Haaaaaaaah, thankyou Xinyi fpr the wonderful films!
<3

No comments: