Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Retro.

Retro day.



You pretty much get the idea.
Everyone's so pretty today :D
Haaaaaaaaaaaah c:
I got a prize for one of the outstanding student's award!
Hahaha, of course la.
I'm damn caring one can.
Hahahahahha.
And congrats t Jianmin for getting the most outstanding student award! :D
I voted for Jianmin too :D
And the reward is a $15 popular voucher! :D
Which can be used for Cd Rama please :D
HOHOHO.
You thinking what I'm thinking?
Haaaaaah.
Swam with shanying and Andra just now.
My legs hurt like shittttttt ):

Oh yes, did I ever say that I absolutely love click five? :D
Now you know.
KYLE PATRICK IS LIKE SO HOT PLEASE AND THANKYOU :D
And I love Jenny! (Btw, this is a song not a girl thankyou.)
& I'm so not happy w the finalists of Live the Dream when they interrupted the Jenny song halfway and sang la.
Annoying shit :\
Then they sing so out of tune can.
Omg, and victor tang destroyed my favourite Jenny please.
I am going t slap your face yo.
Why can't you people let click five sing in peace and let me enjoy my eyecandies singing eh.
And they performing at MOS tonight! D:
Wlwlwlwl, I am not eighteen and I apparently cant go if I want to )':
And Fahrenheit's "concert" tickets are bloody sold out!
OHMYGOSH, I didnt know till Billie told me.
Wl eh, how dare you prevent me from seeing my beloved boyf huh.
You think you who huh, wl eh.
One day I'll become superstar and work closely with them then you know.
Yah, in my dreams.

My dad is such an ass.
He made me go down t meet him at void deck.
Then you know what?
He made me freaking carry a whole carton of mineral water.
Whilst he carried a plastic bag containing two packets of dried fruit.
WHAT THE HELL.
I'm so freaking pissed D:<

HXDJHHSBHXBSACBNCBNQ.
I WANT MY BOYF NOW NOW NOW.

No comments: