Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

4th Oct-y.

No more Social Studies.
No more English.
No more A maths.
No more Chinese.

HOHUMMMMMMMMMMM.
I'm one shit happy kid :D
Left six more papers excluding ting li which is so(x2442542414274) irrelevant.
Hohoho :D
& Chemmy is my new bestf, besides Litio c:
I will spend the whole night w them, what a great friend I am!
Then after tomorrow, I'll dump them for my a new friend called Geogie :D
Shhh, dont tell them cause they'll be so hurt ):

Oh yes, I was called for this interview for the Singapore marathon thing.
What the heckeroo, it's all the way at the National Stadium.
Plus its this Saturday at 11am.
What the tooteroo man :\
It's all the way at Kallang!
Like a billion miles away from home and Geogie.
JSHDJGFBNDBFNSDBFENFNFwbfnwf D:<
Connie.H's a pissed kid.
& I cant stand the guy with the yellow bag.
He's such a freaky stalker, ewwwwww.
Okay w/e, I shal go spend time with Chemmy now.
Bye and be jealous.

No comments: