Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

My sheep listens t my voice.

Cell was quite heyho :D
Laoma's coming back next week from New Zealand, hopefully with lots of presents for us :D
I'm so happy I got 25/35 for the physics test.
Thankyou God and laopaaaaaa :D

Brother Paxtor(?) preached for speedlight today.
Sermon was about the different ways God speaks t us, and its coooool okay!
And it was funny.
Shall post it up another time.

God reaaaally rocks my socks :D
It's like he helped me t memorize my Supala Social Studies so easily! :D
Hallejuah please.
Love God veryvery much c:

Booyah everybody.
God bless you for your end of years.
Work hardio and pray hardio :D
<3

No comments: