Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sandcastles.





I think sandcastles are pretty stuff lah :D
Pastor Sam preached about what kind of stuff are we building our lives on.
I guess it really strikes me, what I am really basing my life on.
Whether when life's storms come, I would topple like the house on the sand or stand like the one built on soild rock.
Not only hear but do at the same time c:
Thank God for God, I know He's there for me 24/7.

I really hate dislike the state my family is in.
Mummy's forever burying her head in comics and seem t neglect us.
Daddy's being damn irritating at the way he nags at her.
My sibilings being idiot by saying mummy is obsessed w comics.
Hoho, they seem t scream at each other 24/7.
Which is really annoying, and gets on my nerves.
We dont even go out with each other anymore ):
Okay whatever, at least I still have Christ and my friends with me.
:)

Hoho, I have t study chemistry and geography.
I want my top 5% in level please.

No comments: