Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Humptydumpty.



It's so contagious
I cannot get it out of my mind
It's so outrageous
You make me feel so high


Heads up peeepole.
I have got t be like a supermugger t mug eight subjects with a kazillion chapters in two weeks.
Ohmytian, my eyebags are huge balloons :@
I think I can go camoflauge among the pandas in the wild already.
Maybe they'll give me free bamboo supply for the year.
Study group with Amy, Vino, Xuefs and Zul tomorrow.
See, we're muggeroos.

Ran with Hazel Chua just now :D
Stupid woman, run like the wind hor hor hor.
I wonder if I lost weight, hmmmm.



Hohoho, I think I suffer from mental whackiness.
Saturday and Sunday's the petanque thingy thingy.
Ohmy, can't wait :D
I think it'll be superdeeduper fun.



Okay so I shall go enjoy myself studying Natural Vegetation.
Bet you're so jealous that you're turning green positively with envy c:

No comments: