Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My boyf :D

Training was unique?
Yah right, since when training was unique.
Whatever, same old same old.
Bus-ed and mrt-ed down t eunos t go Derek's house.
Okay, so sheryl was 653434212154 years late so Jonathan and I went t Derek's house first.
Seriously, I think guys dont know how t cook maggie mee at all lah.
So we watched Stormbreaker.
& it was so cjhdcjnbdnvejmscsc cool!
& it is bloody exciting.
Hoooray :D
Then after that watched Rush Hour 3.
It was so funny, like roflmao.
& the guys kept replaying some scene Jackie Chan hit himself with the table.
Typical lah okay.
Pillow fight?
What the heck, they kept whacking me so hard on my head lah.
Irritating people, hmpf.
Home-d quite quickly, and I'm damn sleepy now :\


Hohummmm, stormbreaker :D
I've got the dvdddddddddddddddddd!
But the cover's different though.


(Alex Pettyfer)
MY BOYFRIEND.
MY BOYFRIEND.
MY BOYFRIEND.
Hahahha, my angmo boyf please :D
& I have t share him with Hazel if not she'll protest, hahaha.
OHMYGOSH, boy is Alex Pettyfer hotttttttttttt (x 354564211253654564546463451)
Like yah!
& He's only like SEVENTEEN.
Young and hot, very good.
His acting in Stormbreaker is so cool lah :D
Omgomgomg, cant wait for the sequel of Alex Rider!
But he won't be acting anymore cause he'll be too old for the role ):
Fishnutspotatochips D:
Dont worry boyf, you still have me :D
Hohummmmmmmmmm c:

Shit, okay I've t study?
Bobum ):

No comments: