Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I AM ANNOYED.

OH MY GOSH.
I'm sosososososososo pissed.
Not just some normal pissed off state.
Nonono, the kind where I'm ready t explode and really kick\whack\slap some people really really hard.
What is it with you sec ones huh.
Seriously, 6 out of 21 are going?
& what is your excuse?
"Oh, I need t study for tests."
Oh yah, tests.
DO YOU BLOODY THINK YOURE THE ONLY ONES WITH TESTS AND HOMEWORK HUH?!
We also have okay!
TWICE, THRICE AS MUCH AS YOU PEOPLE DO.
We get dumped with homework, we have holiday classes, we have a swarm of tests bombarding us the minute we get back t school.
Want t compare number of tests?
Do you have tests everyday?
Huh? Tell me la, you wanna compare?
Gosh, I'm really really pissed.
& please okay, stop making Vino, Hazel, Jerrie, Aishah's lives difficult by making them persuade you t go for training.
Please la okay, make their jobs easier.
Smses arent foc okay, they cost a hell lot of money.
& some things just dont revolve around yourselves, you've got t think of them team instead of just yourselves. (like what Vino says)
& stop being so selfish, if not I will make you go t the market and stuff your head amongst the fishes, and be a fishmonger.
No kidding.
& please, doesnt mean that if your friend doesnt go for training you dont too.
that means,
IF YOUR FRIEND DECIDES T JUMP OFF A CLIFF YOU DO TOO?!
Dont be stupid ninnys with no brains lah okay.
Omg, I reaaaaally wanna whack your heads you know.
Gosh, the thought of this makes my blood boil.

On a lighter note,
Alex.P is like the hothothothot guy I love :D
He's lucky t have he cute genes, lol!
Okay omg, I think the angmos are crazier than I am.
Hahhaha, found this offical website of something with a tagboard and they were arguing about him dating emma roberts.
Roflmao, see I'm not so extreme after all.
& I found the myspace, dont know if its real one.
Sheeesh, I just realised I've some weird talent in finding weird websites.
Ahwell, hohum t Connie.H's weird talent :D
& please laaaa, he is so not the next brad pitt, ewwwwwwwww D:
& I've got t watch, Tom Brown's School Days!
Boyffffffff, hohoho :D
Great, I'm mad and I've t study.

No comments: