Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rain rain go away.

I'm freezing t death and no one's saving me ):

Okay, my blog's dead :\
Chinese test was crap cause the compre was chimology.
What xian ren zhang.
It turned out t be a bloody cactus -.-
What the heck, I only knew it was a cactus when I read the last few sentences.
I so need t burn midnight oil for chemistry alr.
I am still at ws 4 of mole concept and have six more t go.
I wish I had super powered mind and a canon go canine.
Too bad I am not Jimmy Neutron, maybe being Cindy is good.
Cause she can do taekwondo.
Haaaaaiiiiiiiya!
I need I think science tuition more than I do for maths now.
I'm getting sick of the icekacang bbt now.

I'm going t magic the cold wind away.
Blow wind blow!

Edited\
Sometimes I think I'm talking t walls cause everyone seems t be ignoring me.

No comments: