Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Pretty laces, ugly faces.



Once upon a december
Anastasia OST.

Someone holds me ,
Safe and warm,
Horses prance through a silver storm,
Figures dancing gracefully,
Across my memory


I love the show Anastasia! :D
It's super nice la okay, and the songs are gooood man :)
Bad hair day today.
At first it was too sticky out, then it was too flat ):
Had t wear specs due t my horrible eyebags.
Chem test got postponed today.
& Mdm Sabina asked Vino and I t attend the workshop t write the script for the 30 min musical next year.
30 mins can you believe it?
It's like super pathetic la okay.
Ohoh and we got our A maths test papers back.
& God really blessed me cause I prayed I would pass w flying colours and I did! :D
Went home after school and I conked out soon after studying halfway for chinese.
Finished studying my shou ce.
Can you believe it?!
Omg, hahaha.
I wanna talk somemore.
So fairygodmama grant me my three wishes now.
Oh,


GET WELL SOON JOANNE :D

No comments: