Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Jesus, my superhero.

Hi.
I PON-ED A MATHS TUITION.
Can you believe it?!
Like finally, totally buay tahan tuition cause it bores me t sleep :\
Cell grouped today!
I am so happy t be back in cell and speedlight :D
Did the heros series and pastor pacer was funnaye.
Haaaaaah.
Jesus' my superhero okay! :D
YAY!
3pm-ed on cam one and I want cam five cause the colour's so nice.
And talked t leon, joseph and bella in video room.
Crapped a lot but I did listen t a lil of the sermon okay.
Cheeseburger-ed for lunch-dinner and did lyrics for rehersal.
Next week I doing lyrics, whoopee!
No need t wear jeans alr :D
Okay then walked home w leon and joseph.
Honey red tea-ed :D
And now I am craving for bbt :\
Shiaaaaat, I want t eat apples and fridge don't have.
Grrrrr, slap people's face ah.
I want t watch Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix :)
Ah shiaaaaat, I am depressed now ):
Just found out from panda that a lot of girls like J )':
Shiaaaat la, let's change eyecandy man.
But I don't want lei :\
*cries
I'm like damn sad now.
Mariah Carey's voice is hothothotness, super power :)



And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

No comments: