Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Can you hear me?

Chinese worksheets are boooooooring.
And I don't have a clue on what it is talking about :\
And I've t learn tingxie later.
What the heck man.
Homework's piling up like crap and all the tests are coming.
I'm falling into deepdeepdeepdeep depression.
So if you don't want me t sue you for depression, get this load of damn homework off my shoulders la.
Watched shou zhu just now! :D
I'm one happyhappy kid.
That stupid lynn got caught redhanded for lying.
That stupid lala, hai yingjun dan xin her only ):
She's so sly, kick her butt sia :\
I'd rather yusheng okay, she's prettaye :D
Okay whatever shiaaat la.
I wanna watch Happy Pooter and the Order of the Phoenix please!
Emma Watson's sosososo (x 75117456) prettaye! :D


See, she's really pretty la okay!
Haaaah, no I am not turning into a les :)
& I'm still kinda sad about the J thing.
Cause I saw him first okay.
HMPF, so unfair.
Slap you all laaaaaa ):
Whatever, I shall sit in a corner and emo with my teddy bear.
Oh yah, and I heard aunty's going t go t school t talk w the p.
Lol, okay w/e.
I'm being stupidly random.
Oh yes,
Love my new skin?!
Cedric's in it.
*screams into pillow
I wanna watch Happy Pooter and the Goblet of Fire again!
But sadly Cedric dies.
):
Boohoo, cry for me.

No comments: