Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kelly if you're reading this, I read your blog.
You want to bitch please learn to keep it under wraps cause you're not doing yourself any good.
Just because I borrowed your bag, you have to tell the whole world about you wanting to hit me and that you hate me.
Well, thank you very much because you make me want to scream and slap you so hard that you'll forget your name. And lemme think, have I said I hate you before? Well, no.

But I think this would certainly be a good time to tell you that I do not want to associate myself with you. Not forgetting you borrow my stuff, give them away without my permisson. I did ask for your permission didn't I?

Thanks for being such an awesome sister.

No comments: