Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, November 16, 2009

LTC.










"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

Audrey Hepburn

Hello am back and I think I've made wonderful memories at camp.
Hahahah, as cliche as it seems, it's really one of the best and the most meaningful camps I've ever gone to.

Anyway, my mosquito bites are making me look twice as fat cause they're swelling ):
Booooooooo, I love my pillow though and I think I will miss sleeping in the huts, not the insects though.
Plus I think having such a job as being a trainer or the instructor is really fulfiling because you get to touch lives. It's like you're helping to make a difference, swear am damn inspired to be one.

I AM ITCHING LIKE CRAP, WTH.
Plus I don't wanna go to school tomorrow dammit.

No comments: