Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, October 26, 2009

What's with the constant harping on my U for econs.
What's the stupid notion that you have of me staying up late just for msn.
What's the stupid shit about me not studying hard enough.

To hell with your stupid logic and your shit notions.

I am sick of what you say about me that's absolutely not true.
Just because I'm not like Kelly who retailates doesn't mean you can pick on me all the time dammit.
Stop comparing me to your colleague's son who is in the science stream and has an A for econs. Who is the one who is asked to drop a H2 dammit, and apparently doing Arts subjects are difficult too not just bloody sciences. I would liek to see you do Lit and Geog and all the humanities. And Econs doesn't count as a humanities subject cause it has graphs for shit's sake, and its reasonings are so scientific.

SO TO HELL WITH ECONS AND ALL THE COMPARING CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO STUDY IN A STUPID JC WITH A STUPID SYSTEM THAT MAKES YOU WORK WITHOUT QUESTIONING WHY.

I bloody know what I am doing, so damn it.

Give me a break.

No comments: