Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, October 30, 2009

This is one of those times my brain choose to process my thoughts in startling detail. Plus it doesn't help that it's 4:32 am, which means that I have certified moodswings that leaves me teetering on edge.

Feeling lost just adds on to this whirlwind of a life.

I've been feeling nothing for who knows how long, which has led me to the conclusion that I'm indeed doomed for eternity. It's this hollow feeling, where you're left to fend life's evils on your own and you know you're just going to give way, one way or another.

I'm pretty sure if I don't get back to God, my life and my whole being will disintegrate pretty soon. I truly and deeply afraid of what's happening to me, it feels like I'm just walking blindly through a haze.

Not only that, I've recently came up with this theology of my own to keep me from getting hurt. So basically, I just treat people like they're non existent or the very most, give a brief hi, and just plainly shut them out of my mind. It works somehow, and I'm pleased to say that it has somewhat wrapped me up in my own cocoon of comfort.

Miss Yeow: Some people are very outspoken when it comes to what roles they play, and also are very quick to voice out their dissatisfaction in the way things are done. A good leader has to know when to listen and when to delegate.

Connie: (nods head)

Miss Yeow: So, are you very outspoken and do you share what are your views if you're not happy with the way things are going?

Connie: No, I keep quiet.

No comments: