Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Deepavali.

HAPPY DEEPAVALI PEOPLE!
Yay, hope you enjoy yourselves :D

Oh, and went to Divya's house yesterday, and it was fun to catch up with the girls.
Omg, I miss you all so much luh please!
Thankyou for putting up with my complaints and stuff, teehee :D
& Vino and Divya look so pretty, Hazel's hair grew super long (Div's also) and Joanne has braces! Eh, you look pretty with braces, teehee. Omg, all my friends so pretty nehzzzzz.

My left is kinda deaf now cause I was screaming through the headphones while producing 3pm. Sorry guys for screaming, was super kan chiong, sorrrrrry!

Anyway, here are the pictures for those who don't have facebook. (AHEM)
P.S I dunno where the damn elongated face one went too, Divya didn't upload, lolll.









































<3

No comments: