Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Okay, as much as I like Amber cause she's like the next hottest girl rapper next to CL, I swear I'm starting to get creeped out by girls who say that she's the perfect boyfriend when she is a GIRL.

Ehhhhhhhhh, don't destroy the image of her being straight la.
I'll just cry buckets if she's crooked.

Amber, go get a boyf would cha?

SHE'S GIRL LAAAAAAAAAAAA, SO WHAT IF SHE HAS SHORT HAIR!

Aish people.

& I swear you people should watch f(x)'s debut performance on Music Core! It was bloody awesome, and when the spotlight was on Amber, the crowd went wild and started screaming louder! :D & she's so bloody hot when she smiles, teehee.

Should study nao.

Lachata's stuck in my head.

DAMN.

No comments: