Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The life and times of Connie.

My brain is not functioning.

Hate myself :\ I swear I will finish CBP and Market Structure by tonight or morning, completely memorized.

I don't like it either when I get depressed because of grades, or the fact that I care so much about my grades and so don't wanna lose to the rest.

Annoyed.

Webcammed the first time in my entire life with Xiao Qi!
HAHAHA, we were like noobs x 1000000000000000000000000000.
Xiao Qi's younger sister had to teach us how to use it, lollll.



Print screen of a very retarded conversation.

So much for waking up at 12am ah XQ, roflmao.
& we were like damn eggcited cause we could video call each other, hahhahaha.

That was funny.

Oh! And achievement today!

Drank teh bing and honey milk tea.
Ate pear, orange and apple!

Yay to ana diet day one :D

Good night.

No comments: