Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Dust.



Am accumulating skeletons as well as dust in my closet :o
Skinny gals make me shit jealous.

Am drunk on Wuthering Heights (cues Kate Bush)
Am guilty guilty as hell cause the first time skipping a class resulted in a warning and cheena teacher is like damn nice.
Karma bites, ouch.

dirtylittlestylewhore.tumblr.com is awesome shizzles.
I feel drunk on literature words that are streaming through my head.

Promos for GP is in a day's time.
Tooteroos times a kazaillion.

I want the new camera that has functions like a dslr.
Pretty pictures make me hyperventilate, yum.

Ulcers are bombarding my mouth.
Am not going school. (Whoopee)
Cheesy sexuality videos need to be banned, I get gooseflesh.

Gimme five bucks and will pound Heathcliff and Cathy to minced meat for hamburgers.
McSpicy was love with the exception of the veggies that clung to the top bun like jellyfish tentacles.

Eyes are swollen, and I hate not wearing contact lenses.

Am craving to go to UK for no apparent reason.
Am wanting Jo Kwon for a bestfriend.

BB is like awesome.
The BB lookalike is just as kewllllz.

Want those hot pink shoes from Topshop.
Wanna find neon heels for Mambo Jambo.
Own room please and thankyou.

Am needing a tan.
Feeling like a white chicken.
Am having problems pronouncing 'white'.

Aspiring Producer\Editor racking her non creative and 0 storage space brains out studying for MJC's lovely Promos. Am embracing Promos, not keen in embracing pregnancy in the future, definitely embracing hot, cute and pretty Korean boys (L)

Am not happy, missed Project Runway and ANTM.







Incoherent

No comments: