Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Staying together.

Hello wello jello, Econs CE tomorrow and it's omg lala ):

Everyone seems so upset and stuff, cheer up peep polezzzz, there's always a silver lining somewhere :)

Stare don't blink today and Atlas was kewlzzzz really. I mean they have to suffer a humid classroom and have tears run down their faces whilst controlling the urge to blink.

& yay to the Atlas volleyball team :D You people are da bombzzzzz! Hahaha, good job ah.

I ate like six to seven meals today ): I broke the diet Jon and I made a pact to do.
Sighhhh.

I really have to get over SB, and I think the effects are wearing off now cause I'm just neutral seeing him and occasionally, I smile. Good job conzxzzzxx.

The match and Funfestique clashes tomorrow. I hate it when this happens, someone help me make a decision. (Annoyed with myself)

I need a boyfriend slave to do my homework for me.

Goodnight and all the best for tomorrow's Econs people :)

No comments: