Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, August 3, 2009

A magic.


you bite your lip
and
squeeze your eyes
shut

and there are these
fireworks-
these fireworks
of orange and ecstasy and hysteria

Yay, we're done with the scoreboards :D
& oh macau for the missing banner and paint ):

I feel so upset cause all of us took so much time and effort to do up that damn banner, and someone took it or threw it away without asking for permission :\

Anyway, I feel guilty for screaming back at Adri(?), telling him to 'shut up bastard' after he shouted 'run ah run' when I ran past him to catch up with the rest of the peeps. I'm so sorry, but I get really pissed when people do this to me especially when it's done snidely, and I don't even know you. Sorry though.

Xiao Qi and I were exchanging life stories, hahahahaha, we agreed that boys are just so egoistic that their heads burst.
& Kenneth was a gentleman today, so sweet la. Hahahahah.
Bus-ed home with Erfi and Afiqah! So fun, oh oh and plus Mr Bean's grass jelly soya milk! :D
I'm addicteddddd, and apparently soyabean gives you bigger boobs. I don't need anymore extra weight! :o

Mummy's freaking out cause she put on weight. Hurrrr, compared to me, she's like a stick please and thankyou. And she bought a new dress, yay yay.

Oh em gee, I'm super tired.
I feel bad for not going for soccer today ):
EOM and WR is the epitome of zomgness.
& the arts shirt is da bombzzzzzz, yay Erfi :)

Oh oh, Dr S's monologue with me.
Lollll.
(Reads off my paper)
Dr S: .... revivation of the young Cathy Earnshaw.
Dr S: Revivation?? It's revival! Connie, one more time you do this I send you off to a science class than you know.
Me: (embarrassed)
Great job for the first day of Funfestique people :D
Atlas ftw! :D

HAPPY SEVENTEENTH MAYA! :)
May being 17 rock your socks babe :D

No comments: