Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm making an appearance now.

Holaaaaaaa, am saying hi from the land of studies.

Teehee, tomorrow's Teachers' Day celebration and I'm gonna get the opportunity to go back to Temasek! :D
Yayyyyyy, I'm so eggcited about the prospect! But I have not gotten the teachers anything D: And I love my secondary school teachers to bits and pieces! Okay, I love the JC ones too, most of them anyway.

I ran 10 rounds after like three days of procrastination! (claps hands)
Okay, so it's only 4 km ): Take care Jon Tan of your shin. Hahahahaha, and I know of your obsession with ohmygoshhereyesaresobigandnice thingammy ;D

I love my God and church, have I ever said that?
Going to church and being in His presence just makes me want to throw myself away and lock myself in church forever.

I mean, there'll be no more insecurities, no more obsession with worldly things, no more worrying about exams and the future, no more getting hurt from people's ignorance, no more vile things that exists in this world.

That, my dear friends, is pure bliss.

Congratulate me! I finished making notes for market structure (yes Econs) and one third to halfway through urbanization module one. Thank you God :) I feel motivated to study (gasp of the lifetime) and yay to Naeem for helping us get the socks, wheeeeee.

More than conquerors.
& I'm God's child and princess, so why should I let people bring me down?
I'm making a pact with myself that if anyone ignores me and I feel hurt, I'm going to shrug it off and ignore the person cause clearly there's no use being around someone who brings your morale and self confidence down.

Yayness, am feeling happier, and that is a miracle.

I love my God.
& I'm happy He gives me sensibility.

No comments: