Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cause I used to be love drunk.



Do you remember me
I sat upon your knee
I wrote to you with childhood fantasies
Well I'm grown up now
And still need help somehow

MNTM was awesome! All the contestants were pretty damn super.
Yay to everyone who participated and made the thingammy work :D
Everyone was gorgeous, wheeeeeeeeee.

PRET-AYE.

Awesomeness!
Congrats to Soleil for clinching the gold medal, heh :)
& yay Atlas for coming out top overall for MNTM! Baik siol, hahahahha.

Omg, am feeling super damn tired.
I've no eyedea why, and cup walkered after a kazillion years of Mr Bean, holaaaaa.

I predict that it's gonna be a long and tiring day tomorrow ):
And I can just go over the top squealing about SB.
I feel so embarrassed when I walk pass SB, I swear I can't stop grinning.

I will get over it soon.
It's just too taxing to eyecandy a person anytime anywhere, lolllllll.

I feel super hungry.
DIET, omg lala. PT tomorrow coupled with training and banner making (again).
Damn the freaking person who stole our banner and paint.

Brain pain, shall sleep and wake up to do maths.

Good night babies.

No comments: