Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009



When you're seventeen, there are occasions when you wish there's a person you can fall back upon.
Someone whom you can push away and pull nearer when you feel like it.

There are somedays where cute boys are the utter highlights, and days where F(insert vowel)CK is your companion.
Days where there's a desire to shrink in height, and days of utter despondence because of the utter need to go for lipo.
Days where hearts beat really fast, days where loathing is the prime emotion.
Disappointment and pure joy.

Life's a big lump of flarg.

I estimated that in an hour, I say F(insert vowel)CK at least thrice.

I hate life.

I'm gonna marry a rich and cute husband.
Meanwhile, I'm gonna find a rich and cute boyfriend.

How's that for superficiality.

No comments: