Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wa so old.

I was digging through facebook, and I started laughing at the photo I saw.


Hahaha, wts.
Leon and Nicholas look like teeny weeny lil boys compared to now.
HAHAHAHA.


Look at them now.
Leon doing his retard, where he looks like he's licking Cindy's head, and Nicholas pointing downwards to Patrina's head.
Look at us manz, we all grew and changed, cool not? HAHAHA.


Ah, my ching chong hairstyle, coolz.

Not to mention I have a huge crush on Jin!
And Sean O'Pry!


(L)

No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks.
Ok fine, at least for like till Monday.

I feel giddy with happiness when I enter into Times or Borders.
I so heart the books and the covers, it makes me wanna sweep them off the shelves into my bag.
Buying stuff makes me giddy with sugar rush, and watching Taiwanese or Korean variety shows make me smile like an idiot.

7 packets of Kinder Bueno makes me have diaherroea(?)

Wilbur Pan's new song is catchy.
Love catchy songs, yay.

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY JEREMIAH :D
Please grow taller, love you.

No comments: