Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, July 26, 2009



Are we happy plastic people
Under shiny plastic steeples
With walls around our weakness
And smiles to hide our pain
But if the invitation's open
To every heart that has been broken
Maybe then we close the curtain on our stained glass masquerade

I'm glad that I have the girls in cell to share things with.
It's oddly comforting to share about what shames us most in our lives.

In John 4, the Samaritan woman is able to freely share about her disgraceful life openly with the people who have scorned her has taught me something.
She's able to face her shame and doesn't care about what others think is because she knew Jesus loved her, and more than that, Jesus accepted her.

It's not because I'm faithful, but because He's faithful.

I've an awesome God :)

Anywayzzzzz, I haven't done my homework.
Sue me please D: Ok, I have done two thirds of the Wuthering Heights analysis, wheeeee.
I've got population essay and urban tutorial two question one left.
Why am I saying this anyway? I've no eyedea.

I should go and run now.
Am feeling jiggly, lolllllllll.

Night ( x million)

P.S Brown Eyed Girls' Abracadabra is sexily hot.

No comments: