Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Praise you in the storm.

Weather veli de warm ah.

My pimple hurts, and it looks like a mosquito bite, lolllll.
Geography is exhausting and boring, on the bright side, thank God I finished plate tectonics, volcanoes and earthquakes. At least it's like 20% completed? Hahahaha.

Testimonial match tomorrow, and I don't really relish the idea of playing against the seniors :\ Playing on Friday against the J1s and DSA candidates was already bad enough with me missing the ball a few times :\

Gah.

I thank God for church and cell, where there are people whom I can share my troubles with and don't judge me for my problems.

What Pastor Pacer said struck me today: True identity comes from believing and having faith in Christ.
We will never find our identity if we don't turn to Christ and put Him above all.
I think that's what's happening to me, where my life is like in bits and pieces now. I haven't been putting God into perspective and I haven't been turning to Him, I have been depending on myself ever since the year started. Perhaps that's why I'm so exhausted of being someone I'm not, that I thought I've found who I am, but I have not.

Who we really are, is found when we face trials and tribulations and how we tackle it.
I guess I'm still in the process of finding myself in Christ, and I need Him to straighten out my life cause I can't do it on my own.

Lollll, I think JC life is a test of faith somehow, and I'm determined to pass it with flying colours.

(The stupid computer's lagging T.T)


The ultimates '06

Hi, I miss the old cell, lollll.
I used to be thin dammit T.T

Oh, and fyi, I'm not anorexic. I eat like a cow, I just complain a lot about needing to lose weight, but have never gotten around to do it, lol.

No comments: