Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh em gee.

I got a new notebook cum planner! :D
Yeah whatever.

I almost died doing cam 2 cause Pastor Pacer scooted here and there without warning.
Got dizzy just by looking at the camera swing left and right.
& I was the sole surviving camera in the vicinity (not including cam 3)cause they brought cam 1 and cam 5 over to Woodlands.
Oh em gee, you know what? For Light the Way, they're gonna use those huge cameras you see in concerts that zooms here and there on a beam!

I WANNA TRY CONTROLLING THAT! (Oh em gee)

Anyway, TIC TAC (Tech) TOE starts next week. I played a part in coming up with the name! :D Joel said Tic, Emerald said Tac and I said Toe! Muahaha, cool right! I don't really know if I can commit for every Sunday from 4 to 5pm :\ I guess I could.

& apparently Shaun and Pat said I was a 70 year old trapped in a 17 year old's body. Tchhh, all I did was have rice with beansprouts and clams (lala) for lunch. They said that's what old people would eat. I didn't really believe them though, until when we were leaving I turned around and saw this old man eating porridge with clams and beansprouts ._.

The irony.

Emo part! (Don't read it if you can't stand emo posts)

Part of me wants to not care, and the other part keeps on nagging that I've got to do something. I feel so tired of constantly caring, and yet I know that if I don't, the consequences will be 'disasterous'. I pray that God'll change ___'s heart, and let ___ see the light. Meanwhile all we can do is wait, and let ___ learn the hard way right?

People have been telling me that I can do nothing and it's up to ___, that ___ chose the difficult path, and has to learn on ___ own. I don't want ___ to go through that route, I don't want to see ___ hurt.

It's phreaking frustrating.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Goodbye.

Grace amazing takes me home
I trust in You.

No comments: