Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, May 8, 2009

The last PI.

I've got a lot of footnoting to do.
Gotta invest in a camera.

On the not so bright side, I've got a pimple on my cheek.
Plus I feel like pooping, but I can't cause of PI.

On the bright side, it's friday tomorrow.
I don't think we have to do anything for pe.
I get t meet girlfs tomorrow.
Monday is a holiday. (No school!)
PI will be done and outta my hands.
I'm grouped with Tam, Maya and Jiayun :D

Okay awesome, I love wondersmurf the Youtuber.
He updates on the latest music videos, awesome.
Is it me, or is it that everyone seems to look like Jonghyun? Yah, it's me.

Plus I received money, shopping baby!

Ok, back to PI.

No comments: